In house estimator available to you
Within 24 hours you will receive initial contact and then a following quote (in your specified timeframe) calculated from:
- Supplied tender documents.
- Supplied construction drawings.
- Site instruction/site visit.
Use our material calculators to estimate.
- Cable Trays and Trapeze Kits
- Calculator able Ladder Calculator
- Cable Mesh Calculator
For you, our estimates mean:
- No project cost blow outs:
- MSS stick by and honour our contract pricing.
- No thinking required:
- MSS quantify at every single nut and bolt and give you a complete product listing.
- No confusion:
- MSS know exactly what has and has not been allowed for (from stated specific inclusions and exclusions).
- No pressured time challenges:
- MSS will always endeavour to give you what you want in the time you need.
- No need to get involved:
- MSS act as your double checker because we are practiced at uncovering abnormalities.
- MSS have the ability to make precise estimates (that we'll stand by) off job specific construction drawings.
- No 'unit price only':
- MSS provide contract 'everything to supply for full system' prices.
MSS offer products and design systems that comply with the seismic code NZS 4219:2009 when your project requires it
Team of experts for your design needs
Have complete confidence you will:
- Receive accurately detailed design drawings and calculations drawn in:
- AutoCAD Solid Work Drawings.
- Have certainty that your design drawings strictly comply with the Seismic Code NZS 4219:2009 when required.
- We specialise in seismic design.
- Escape embarrassingly expensive mistakes that could see your project heading in the wrong direction:
- Our design drawings visually capture and simplify your project.